Captain

Captain: Tarthalinor "Tarth" Elandan, TSCA Graduate of the class of 3303

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Entry 001: [Title? Why?]

LOCATION: Buchli Enterprise, Ugricopa System, Federation Space, Inner Orion Spur
REPORT TYPE: Log/Update


Uh...so...Captain's Log: Stardate---

Wait no. No computer erase that...please?
Shit.
Ok well, here we go.

The Avenger is currently docked at Buchli Enterprise, in Federation Space. We are en route to Pallaeni to meet up with the Distant Worlds 3305 Expedition where I plan to sign on as a member of the Geology and Organics Department in the mission to the far side of the galaxy. I'm a bit apprehensive, going into this mission as a relatively amateur pilot, but I figure that the mission is large enough that it should even out. I've never even left the Inner Orion Spur in my two years of freelancing, so it's a big step from here to the other side of the galaxy.


Adam's a bit nervous on my behalf and reluctant to let me go for 18 weeks, and I'm going to miss him, but this is an opportunity I can't pass up and he understands that. I'm negotiating now with some higher-ups actually to see if I can get him aboard the Avenger as some sort of attendant or aid maybe. That way he can come with me. Hopefully, he doesn't get space-sick too easily. Got a meeting to get to about that now. Will update later.


SUPPLEMENTAL: So...I managed to get Adam a place on the Avenger. As ground-crew. At least he majored in engineering. And he'll be able to fly with me. But he'll also have to do some work. And will have to stay in ground-crew quarters when we dock. Let's hope that he doesn't bite my head off about this.


SUPPLEMENTAL 2: So I told Adam and he seems surprisingly okay with it. He even made a joke about getting to wear 'one of those sexy mechanic uniforms'. Fuck probably shouldn't have said that out loud. Uh...backspace? Erase? Delete? Alright fine be that way, that's just part of the log now.


SUPPLEMENTAL 3: Heading out of Buchli now, en route to Pallaeni and the Distant Worlds waypoint. Wish us luck. And good riddance to you, computer, I've never had such a temperamental


[LOG END]

No comments:

Post a Comment