Captain

Captain: Tarthalinor "Tarth" Elandan, TSCA Graduate of the class of 3303

Monday, January 7, 2019

Captain's Log: Introductory Entry

CMDR: Tarthalinor "Tarth" Elandan
VESSEL: Delacy TED-003 [named Avenger]
CURRENT POSITION: Yaping Enterprise, LHS-2447 A3, Federation Space

INTRODUCTORY STATEMENT: [transcribed from audio for use in voice-recognition later]: This is Tarthalinor Elandan, Captain of the Avenger, Delacy Tango-Echo-Delta zero-zero-three. [incoherent] uh, so....ahem. The Avenger is an exploratory vessel, built to fulfill a number of roles: combat support, intelligence and research, planetary surface exploration, and cargo transport. [end voice recognition diagnostic and callibration] 

 CMDR EXPERIENCE: I graduated from Turner Space Combat Academy in 3303, where I specialized in exploration and investigation. Other skills include:


  • Datapacket Recovery and Delivery
  • SRV Piloting
  • Material Salvage (Terrestrial and Celestial)
  • Religious Studies (Introduction to Ancient Religions I)
  • Political Studies (Inter-System Politics I and II)
  • Search and Rescue (Non-practical)
  • Basics of Celestial Combat (Simulation experience only)
  • Minor Experience in each of the following: FSD Repair, Electrical Systems Engineering, Material Manipulation and Synergistics, and Celestial Society Dynamics.
CMDR NOTES: I once read a copy of  "101 Gourmet Meals You Can Create with Only a Mineral Planet". Not sure I could actually survive if I got stranded. Which is depressing to think about. Oh, also I have a little experience with actually mapping planet surfaces...even though I lost the map. That was only one though! I sold the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment